Business Directory > Dee Valley Tourist Guide iPhone App
Dee Valley Tourist Guide iPhone App
The Dee Valley is situated in picturesque North Wales, Great Britain. The Dee Valley Tourist Guide app for iOS 5.0 and later provides tourist information and maps for the Dee Valley covering Llangollen, Chirk, Corwen, Bala and local area including the World Heritage Site centred around Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.
The Dee Valley is situated 60 miles from Liverpool, 70 miles from Manchester and 200 miles from London.
The tourist guide app is informative, easy to use and will enhance your visit to the Dee Valley. There are many places of interest and things to do displayed in the app. We hope you will visit them and get to know the local people, customs, and hear some of the Welsh language spoken.
Key app features:
- Fully featured offline mode for low signal areas
- iPhone 4 / 4S retina display graphics included
- Over 150 photographs
- 85 facilities such as car parks, libraries, leisure and activity centres, petrol stations, tourist information centres and public conveniences
- 30 featured places including towns, villages and places of interest
- 28 interesting locations including tourist attractions, things to do and points of interest
- 6 annotated online interactive maps (internet connection required)
- 4 offline maps with zoom functionality (built into the app, no internet connection required)
- Favourites – add places to your favourites list to access and arrange them easily on a separate tab ready for your visit
All text, photographs and 4 maps are available offline. GPS and interactive map features require an internet connection.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Available on the App Store.
The app was written, designed and developed by people who live and work in the Dee Valley. App development by A5 Multimedia Ltd. www.a5multimedia.com